Author Topic: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team  (Read 2089 times)

Oleg

• Leader
  • Sexy Devil
Re: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 10:03:01 PM »
what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

i sware on me mam ill fucen dec u in u litel shit shut ur fucking gobber m8

NateR

• Elite
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • Pandas are fucking awesome as fuck!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 02:26:18 AM »
LOL, Shark got Rekt

Dominator

• Elite
  • FUCKING HOT
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 10:08:35 AM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.

Dacads

• Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »
LOL, Shark got Rekt

moves like a newbie

NateR

• Elite
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • Pandas are fucking awesome as fuck!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 02:30:33 AM »
Dominater shut the fuck up you little fucking cunt I hope your ass caves in from severe anal penetration from a tall black guy with a twelve inch cock!, Lubs joo mens  :-*

LOL, Shark got Rekt

moves like a newbie

Moves like jaggar

Dominator

• Elite
  • FUCKING HOT
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 09:49:24 AM »

Shark1906

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 03:55:11 PM »
rofl

mother blaming the company, not herself for giving the kid access to her credit card

what a bitch

slut

whore