Author Topic: Currode's SWK Application  (Read 8694 times)

NateR

• Elite
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • Pandas are fucking awesome as fuck!
Re: Currode's SWK Application
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2014, 05:35:02 AM »
That's the only Don Omar song I like metal is my favorite.  Do you like  Killswitch? Or A Day To Remember?

KSE they have some great songs! Pretty good band, Haven't heard anything by A Day To Remember, Recommend me some songs please :)

2nd sucks
Recommend me some good Metal then we talk Nemmytits  :-*

Don't listen to nem :D look up the downfall of us all by a day to remember
Shall do!

Edit: Listened, Meh not that great
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:40:20 AM by NateR »

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2014, 05:46:38 PM »
Who do you listen to?

gravity

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2014, 10:32:25 PM »
disrespect your surroundings

NateR

• Elite
  • LUCIFER HOT
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2014, 12:57:37 AM »
Who do you listen to?
The song you recommended

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2014, 03:31:56 AM »
Nice :D

Nemesis

• Dadddddddddio
  • Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • I run this bitch.
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2014, 11:17:56 PM »
Accepted onto TRIAL WITHOUT TAG

Your personality is great, your activity is great, you fit in well, three pluses which have got you onto trial.

Your skills at the moment are at an acceptable level, while not at the level which would place you in the top end of the clan skill wise (EvilGate, myself for RW), we do see potential in your fighting skills. We hope you work hard at it this month because I do see you becoming a deadly asset for this clan in competitive environments, so make sure your individual skill levels are brushed up on, as well as your teamwork

Remember to bother EG, Myself or anyone else you struggle to beat to try and learn from them in any way and in turn get to the level I can see you at

Gratz faggot

EDIT: Also, do not take offense to applying before anybody and getting a response after, this is due to us not knowing you for years (only a couple months in your case) - that would have sped up your application much more. We pride ourselves in barely ever having to see a member leave so the better we know applicants the less chance of them one day walking out on us if they are to be accepted
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:20:20 PM by Nemesis »

[SWK]Nemesis
^Founder of SouthWest KillaZ

<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: stop calling me anus
<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: you know i dont like that

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2014, 11:24:45 PM »
Accepted onto TRIAL WITHOUT TAG

Your personality is great, your activity is great, you fit in well, three pluses which have got you onto trial.

Your skills at the moment are at an acceptable level, while not at the level which would place you in the top end of the clan skill wise (EvilGate, myself for RW), we do see potential in your fighting skills. We hope you work hard at it this month because I do see you becoming a deadly asset for this clan in competitive environments, so make sure your individual skill levels are brushed up on, as well as your teamwork

Remember to bother EG, Myself or anyone else you struggle to beat to try and learn from them in any way and in turn get to the level I can see you at

Gratz faggot

EDIT: Also, do not take offense to applying before anybody and getting a response after, this is due to us not knowing you for years (only a couple months in your case) - that would have sped up your application much more. We pride ourselves in barely ever having to see a member leave so the better we know applicants the less chance of them one day walking out on us if they are to be accepted
Alright sounds great I have been working on my fighting skills lately its nice to fight someone who is better than you because you eventually get better.

Nemesis

• Dadddddddddio
  • Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • I run this bitch.
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
We can see you becoming one of the best, so just keep doing what you're doing - You can already beat alot of our members (even though most of these faggots are just coming back form inactivity / not in their best of form) so you're getting there my son

[SWK]Nemesis
^Founder of SouthWest KillaZ

<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: stop calling me anus
<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: you know i dont like that

Maka

• Elite
  • FUCKING HOT
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2014, 11:29:56 PM »
Welcome, welcome.
TALK TO ME, GOOSE.

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2014, 11:32:18 PM »
We can see you becoming one of the best, so just keep doing what you're doing - You can already beat alot of our members (even though most of these faggots are just coming back form inactivity / not in their best of form) so you're getting there my son
Will do.

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2014, 11:33:08 PM »

Shark1906

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2014, 12:27:48 AM »
congrats :D

like nem said, don't be worried that steven and maka got accepted and you didn't, we've known them for literally ages so that's why they got accepted so fast. just keep doing what you're doing and i'm sure you'll get in faster than you think  ;)

Agent

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2014, 12:33:04 AM »
Welcome mate, don't disappoint us! Oh and Slick sucks :+

Shark1906

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2014, 01:02:27 AM »
btw currode i added you on steam but not sure if I got the right profile, do you have a green-ish avatar?

NateR

• Elite
  • LUCIFER HOT
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2014, 01:52:55 AM »
Welcome hoe :)