Author Topic: Currode's SWK Application  (Read 5433 times)

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
Re: Currode's SWK Application
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2014, 02:06:50 AM »
btw currode i added you on steam but not sure if I got the right profile, do you have a green-ish avatar?
I changed it to the Rockstar logo, and thanks everyone :D

azerty

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2014, 08:50:07 AM »
accepted

Dacads

• Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2014, 10:19:33 AM »

Currode

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil

Nemesis

• Dadddddddddio
  • Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • I run this bitch.
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2014, 04:21:06 PM »
This application is closed.

Before I say anything else I'm going to point out that this has been a difficult decision, you hold qualities that would have made you a very good clan member, but I'm afraid recruitment is being shut down for a while

The reason for this is that I want to keep the numbers of the clan relatively small and close knit, you and our other applicant Method show skill that surpasses many of my own members and a fitting personality, but not all of us can regard you as family, which is what the main criteria for the clan is.

USUALLY decisions are made by the entire clan in private discussions, but this decision has been made purely by Administration ( i.e. the leaders ) - Most of the members pretty much love you guys but I'm afraid recruitment must be closed in order to keep the clan as tight knit as possible

Good luck with whatever you choose to do, you can blame me in game not the other members.

Note: This is NOT a denial of your applications, its simply a notification that recruitment was in the closing process during the time of your applications.

[SWK]Nemesis
^Founder of SouthWest KillaZ

<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: stop calling me anus
<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: you know i dont like that