Author Topic: rip arsenal  (Read 1274 times)

Dacads

• Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
rip arsenal
« on: September 16, 2014, 08:54:34 PM »
Struggling against Dortumund again are we :-*

Maka

• Elite
  • FUCKING HOT
Re: rip arsenal
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 09:42:33 PM »
Chelsea, motherfucker.
TALK TO ME, GOOSE.

Nemesis

• Dadddddddddio
  • Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • I run this bitch.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 11:19:55 PM »
CHELSEA GONNA FUCKING ANNIHILATE SCHALKE, THE ONLY ENGLISH TEAM TO DO ENGLAND JUSTICE COS YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOO SHIT

[SWK]Nemesis
^Founder of SouthWest KillaZ

<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: stop calling me anus
<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: you know i dont like that

Shizalk

• Elite
  • Sexy Devil
  • be water my friend
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 11:27:19 PM »
I have a feeling that Chelsea is going to kick ass this year. If they made it to the semis the last season, I bet they'll be in the final for sure, as they have a better team now. Cesc, Costa, Hazard, Oscar.... damn!

Dacads

• Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 03:31:46 PM »
I agree this could be Chelsea's year then Mourinho will probably bugger off again.

As for manu shame we don't have a decent defence, other then that di maria is easily the best player in PL yeah I'm bragging who can dribble, assist and score like he can? Win Ronaldo on the way as well Chelsea and co better enjoy glory while they can because it will be short lived and only possible with the madman

P.s I don't see Azerty anywhere
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:33:20 PM by Dacads »

Nemesis

• Dadddddddddio
  • Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • I run this bitch.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 05:33:07 PM »
I agree this could be Chelsea's year then Mourinho will probably bugger off again.

As for manu shame we don't have a decent defence, other then that di maria is easily the best player in PL yeah I'm bragging who can dribble, assist and score like he can? Win Ronaldo on the way as well Chelsea and co better enjoy glory while they can because it will be short lived and only possible with the madman

P.s I don't see Azerty anywhere

This manutd delusion

You have no defense, you've won one game against QPR and you've lost at home already (i think) - whats gonna happen when you got the likes of Davild Silva, Eden Hazard, Jesus Navas and Andre Schurrle runnin down the wing getting balls to the Costas and Agueros

You guys have a good attack, but the potential hasn't been unlocked, that will take time, other then that you're extremely top heavy son, gon get exposed

That being said i can see you guys finishin top 5, but you got catching up to do already

And lel Di Maria, hes great but dunno about best, Cesc seems to be killing it for me

[SWK]Nemesis

<+CuddleMaffin> [24] [SAK]amoz: you know i dont like that

Dacads

• Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 07:16:27 PM »
Well let's just say both Fabregas and Di Maria have a great eye and range of passing. As for dribbling/pace there's obviously no debate, DM is a game changer the way he can just sprint across the pitch. This is what manu have been lacking for years since Ronaldo left and now we've got some pace the team has changed for the better and gone back to it's route of counter attacking and attacks with pace.

You just basically summed up what I said about the defence, I was skeptical at first but then out of nowhere we managed to get DM and Falcao who I haven't mentioned yet. Still early days of course but he has an undeniable goal scoring record and even against QPR in which he came on as sub (probably regular from next week), you could see his hunger for goals only for Januzaj to ruin it by been greedy.

Even Januzaj is a great player few days ago in an U21 match he scored a hattrick and has a bag of tricks up his sleeve as well. LVG likes young players as we've seen so let's hope he gives him more proper games.

Anyway onto the final point Blind and Herrera have also improved our team drastically, Blind was just solid as a sitting midfielder and applying high pressure while Herrera was a machine everywhere you looked. This also allowed Di Maria to get loose.

But yeah still a long season ahead, 1st place would be optimistic of course but top four should be doable.

tl:dr arsenal still lacking a good ST & ozil big money flop

Nemesis

• Dadddddddddio
  • Leader
  • LUCIFER HOT
  • I run this bitch.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »
ozil is the worst player ive ever seen

[SWK]Nemesis